Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hola de Espana!


So I am about as cracked out as cracked out can be. The only sleep I've had in the last 24 hours was 2 hours on the plane and an hour and a half in the train station. But I met up with Ceci! Which made me feel a lot better. So did her snazzy blazer. And I ate a de-LACIOUS sandwich de jamon serrano. Yummy in my tummy. I've got 2 hours till my 5-hour train to San Sebastian, at which point I will be showing up at the restaurant around 10pm to find the person who will take me to my apartment...? Hopefully.

I just wanna be settled and not vagabonding. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

I've also had my first homesickness pains. And I miss my gypsyfish. Stay tuned, hopefully the next post will be from my actual apartment that actually exists...

No comments:

Post a Comment