Tuesday, September 29, 2009

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

Seriously though. They are. And they cost me $250 to check. Which is the bullshit! Thanks, Delta.

As I sit here at National, minutes away from boarding, I surprise myself at my ability to hold down the chicken club and pint of Sam Adams Octoberfest that will (hopefully) hold me over until the delight of AIRPLANE FOOD! My newly sharpened culinary palate is in for the equivalent of a Nascar driver renting a Smartcar to drive cross-country...

Anyway, I've said most of my goodbyes at this point and am still HELLA (for you, Sar) nervous. Cross your fingers and toes for me, speak to the ascended Masters on my behalf, wish on a falling star, yada yada yada...

"This is it. Don't get scared now."
-Macaulay Culkin, Home Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment