Monday, September 28, 2009

Amuse Bouche

So here I am, blogging the first entry in this delicious, nutritious blog. I'm here in my parents' family room watching Superbad, enjoying a glass of Tempranillo and some organic dark chocolate. I leave for Spain (Basque Country, to be specific) in T-minus 16 hours.

SHIT.
Like, HOLY shit.

In all honesty, I am hella nervous. Mostly for speaking Spanish in the kitchen. And understanding it when it's spoken to me at a very fast rate. During the dinner rush. But I'm a fast learner and a hard worker and a decent guy and I think that altogether I'll be okay. I just want to learn as much as I can and fill my head with good stuff so that when I come back I can set myself apart. And that's all I'ma blog for now: a tasty little taste.

Chow,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment